Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1281 - 1300 of 1347 Posts

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Cloud Tire Wheel Sky Mountain

Imogene Pass, Ouray Colorado 13,114 feet.

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Rock Crawling in Farmington New Mexico.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
2021 RZR Pro XP 4
177 Posts
Deadhorse Run in the chequamegon national forest. It was wet and slippery and the little guys had a blast.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Cloud Sky
Water Sky Plant Water resources Natural environment

Finally had the opportunity to actually put the light bar and A pillar lights to work and wow the difference they make! We ran for about an hour after last light and it would have been triple that with just the stock headlights.
Vehicle Sky Plant Car Motor vehicle

Also here’s a PSA to wear a helmet when your running trails at speed after dark. This little guy would have smacked me right in the eyes if I wasn’t wearing a helmet and goggles.
Automotive lighting Automotive design Hood Grey Automotive tire

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
Polaris 2021 Pro XP 4 Premium
425 Posts
Maybe we will see you guys on the trail in Bullhead. A lot of tourists in Oatman yesterday. View attachment 682318
The group goes out a mimum of twice a week to water and feed the burros. Right now I'm installing accessories on my new ride and most likely won't go out with the group for about a week.

With the weather changing a lot of tourist will be taking over Oatman.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Went for a short, but sweet little rip from Dunbar to Florence Saturday. Our ride was spectacular. It was pretty muddy, but no one cared. It wasn't thick mud, just puddles and dirt every where. I didn't take many pics. I was too happy and excited to be out enjoying the colors. I was taking it all in.

Sand Lake was beautiful!

That pipe is the intake for fire trucks to draw water from the lake.

This was the only picture I took of the RZR all day.

Linda's Bloody Mary at the Tavern on Main in Florence, WI. Great place to stop.

The cheese stick was not left behind!

The best overlook to see the colors.

My fuel pump on the way home. $3.29 a gal wasn't bad compared to further up North. I just saw the sticker and thought of you guys. That man is an idiot.

1281 - 1300 of 1347 Posts