Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

561 - 580 of 606 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
I was in a Christmas Evening parade with approx 60+ UTV's driving through and around St George visiting decorated homes.
i've never driven on the street before, until we moved to St George. this was awesome. the town is so utv friendly.

·
Registered
899 Posts
@EricB , @mkblitch , @AZJohn
Seems like we are all in the same general area of Mohave County.
We may have to set up a meet n greet someday. I am north of Kingman in the Drama Springs (Dolan Springs) area. There are several of us around that try to get a ride going on a weekly basis someplace around the area. Some of them are snowbirds that are only here for a while during the winter; but there are several of us that are permanent residents also.

Reactions: AZJohn and EricB

·
Registered
Polaris 2020 RZR 1000 S
173 Posts
We may have to set up a meet n greet someday. I am north of Kingman in the Drama Springs (Dolan Springs) area. There are several of us around that try to get a ride going on a weekly basis someplace around the area. Some of them are snowbirds that are only here for a while during the winter; but there are several of us that are permanent residents also.
That's a great idea. But we're leaving for Florida in about three weeks. Won't be back until the first week of April. But definitely would like to do some rides when we get back.

We live here in Fort Mohave and normally leave for the summer. But this year is just a little different.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am in Bullhead City, no trailer so its all dirt for me!

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP aka: The Bomb
82 Posts
Haven't been on a ride since October, but headed down to Hidden Falls this weekend. A riding buddy came over this week to change out springs to get ready. Pics coming when we get back!
There’s a whole lotta fun packed into that garage right there!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hey if any of you AZ guys near Bullhead see this in time, we're going to trailer from Henderson over to the Christmas Tree Pass area and look for riding areas tomorrow morning. We've never been there so any ideas would be helpful..and if you feel like meeting up, even better.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Have any of you Arizona riders done the entire Peace Trail?? It's on my list.
I wouldn’t mind putting it on my list; but a lot of the Peace Trail only has two seasons..................too many idiots and hot.

·
Registered
2017 1000s
50 Posts
I wouldn’t mind putting it on my list; but a lot of the Peace Trail only has two seasons..................too many idiots and hot.

I spent some time in Yuma in December couple of years ago and wanted to do the trail but I was by myself 😕

561 - 580 of 606 Posts