Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

281 - 300 of 328 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts

Took our oldest son and his fiancé camping for a couple nights at coral pink sand dunes state park in Utah.

We em even took a ride down to peekaboo canyon. Brought the frontier down as well, buried her to the skid plates, locked in the rear axle and she dug herself right out. Sand is fun!

Got a few pics from the young lady, of course I threw a belt while I was showing off in the dunes for her. She walked around taking pics while I worked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
649 Posts
Wyoming. 7-8 thousand feet National Forest trails and roads. The snow was on June 9th. 8-10” over night roads.
Nuthin’ unusual for Big Wonderful Wyoming. First weekend of June 1973 there was 10” of snow at 4500’ elevation......between Gillette and Buffalo!
In the normal world it snows in the winter, in Wyoming it snows any time it wants to!!!!!!
And great pics!!!!!!!

·
Registered
556 Posts

Currently Parked at a Home Depot waiting for them to open so I can get some new bolts. They sheared off one of the sway bar mounts. Makes a horrible racket wiggling all around!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Have you tried running without the sway bars? I took them off my RS1 and love it. Granted I'm a trail rider and not a dune rider.
Too much roll. I ride out around the Las Vegas area which usually means lots of fast desert riding. I’m often drifting through 90% of every corner I take if I can see through the corner, nearly always on the gas.

This is actually a shock therapy upgraded sway bar, the stocker was pretty much worthless once I installed their springs/valving, and brought ride height up to 14” or so from like 10” it has sitting on those flat factory springs.

Obviously, with that mount off, the sway bar wasn’t doing it’s job for a while until I made it up over and off the mountain, and I didn’t like it. Feels soooo much better with it hooked up.

The chassis braces I installed (also from shock therapy) do have a little tab with a hole so if I want to disconnect the sway bar I can bolt it up out of the way. Haven’t had a need to do that though.

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Central City CO to St. Mary's to Chinn's Reservoir to Fall River Reservoir on 6/13. Click the link to see what you can do with Ride Command. Pics embedded, watch at 128x+ speed.
https://bnc.lt/RFZm/6MBkCXjoJ7#.XvrKmcdl9oI.link

Preview from the link above:

281 - 300 of 328 Posts