Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a few pics and some not so great video of Crown King. The "F" word was used a couple times in these videos so if thats a problem please remove the thread :) Pics were taken pretty much at the very top of the mountain. This is a bone stock Rzr 4 for those wanting to know.

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: City folks in the country. Sweet video. Looks like great fun.

Gotta watch them killer bovines.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Thanks for posting, that is the first 2011 RZR 4 video I have seen besides mine........looks like you all had a blast!

Aaron

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It does look a little ruff after the rain ... was the road washed out much
It was BAD! We had a blast though. It was our 1st time up to Crown. There were some sections where i was questioning if it was the right trail or not. The videos were taken in the smoother sections of the trail :)

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Bradshaw Mtns. between Black Canyon City and Cordes Junction off of the I 17... cool trail for sure. Been awhile since I have been up there.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for posting its one of the best trial rides in az ...
Where is Crown King?
Best part about it is the nice little town up top. The bar has rooms to rent for the night if you want to stay for like 50 bux a night. They also have full cabins for rent if you're interested. Live music on weekends. If i were to do it again it would be when it gets a little cooler, and i either stay the night, or get there early in the morning and enjoy the day. Basically we raced up the mountain, grabbed a bite to eat and a cold beer, and raced back down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts