Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well im finally gonna go get a new 2012 xp on sat (its just a base model lol), i put the down payment on it today! I also ordered some utv inc doors and harnesses, and also a axia alloys mirror. i cant wait to tear up some trails and hopfully get some sand in before the bad weather hits up here.

·
Registered
330 Posts
You will love it!

·
Registered
808 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Base moble or not its an XP900 man. You can add all the extra stuff later. You have the foundation now make it your own!!! congrats!!! and welcome to the XP family

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Base moble or not its an XP900 man. You can add all the extra stuff later. You have the foundation now make it your own!!! congrats!!! and welcome to the XP family
ya that was my theory as well, i originally wanted to spring for a walker evans but after lots of thought my payments will be much cheaper therefor i can afford to make it mine :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
The shocks and power steering are nice on the WE, but none of the le models come with a roof, skids,harnesses, winch, sound system or anything else that most people add. So you made a good choice either way. If you enjoy it half as much as we do you will love it. Congrats and welcome to the fun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts