Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to tn picked up my new pro 4 Rockford sport ...excited to start installing accessories have a roof front bumper 6k lb winch satv flip windshield 33 xtrs whips and rock lights waiting next will be gear reduction tree kickers and shock overhaul from g force
640878345.jpg
20210424_175302.jpg

Winch bumper and roof will hopefully go on tonight

·
Registered
20 Posts
What roof did you go with? Doesn't seem like many choices out there in the aftermarket side. I am really leaning heavily to the Sport model. How does the sound system sound?

·
Registered
14 Posts
We t to tn picked up my new pro 4 Rockford sport ...excited to start installing accessories have a roof front bumper 6k lb winch satv flip windshield 33 xtrs whips and rock lights waiting next will be gear reduction tree kickers and shock overhaul from g force View attachment 671586 View attachment 671587
Looks sweet, that color goes well with the set up. Can't wait to see the installs completed. There are so many upgrades to tackle.

We are all rooting for ya. The pro xps are a bugger to work on, well some of the installs.
But definitely well worth it.

Corbin makes some great products.

Should be fun..

·
Registered
571 Posts
Awesome! Great looking machine.

Mense is right- take an extra dose of patience. I installed the dual battery kit in mine last night. I thought I was going to lose my mind over getting the center console out. WHAT A BEAR!! Machine is amazing though so good with the bad.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haven't played with the sound system along yet.....on the roof I went with polaris metal one after having a couple aftermarket ones rattle on previous rzrs....I had a pro ultimate 2 seat so I'm experienced with winch and bumper install! I do have Wolfsnout kit coming and wanting a gated shifter so center console removal is to come

·
Registered
19 Posts
Haven't played with the sound system along yet.....on the roof I went with polaris metal one after having a couple aftermarket ones rattle on previous rzrs....I had a pro ultimate 2 seat so I'm experienced with winch and bumper install! I do have Wolfsnout kit coming and wanting a gated shifter so center console removal is to come
Congrats on the new ride! BTW, did the dealer have one, or did you have to order it? I ask as I wait impatiently for mine to arrive!

Reactions: John Bitzan

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually lucked up it just had rolled off the truck and no one had marked sold so I immediately put a deposit on it and sold my turbo s

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice! The local dealer says mid May thru mid June for mine. Parts are piling up as I wait!

·
Registered
2021, PRO XP4
31 Posts
Nice looking machine. My wife would had us order one if we new silver was available when we ordered a ghost grey sport. Did the harness come with the package or did you add them?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Awesome machine I have a xp4 turbo ultimate on order going on the 3 month I am waiting impatiently can’t wait for the call to go pick mine up

·
Registered
571 Posts
We t to tn picked up my new pro 4 Rockford sport ...excited to start installing accessories have a roof front bumper 6k lb winch satv flip windshield 33 xtrs whips and rock lights waiting next will be gear reduction tree kickers and shock overhaul from g force View attachment 671586 View attachment 671587
I have the Gforce Spring kit. Wanting to have him revavle let me know how it goes.

·
Registered
Follow my RZR Adventures on Instagram @lyricgskills
324 Posts
Wish someone made kickers for the pro xp 4 besides the Polaris versions

1 - 19 of 19 Posts