Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I’m wanting to mount my phone in my rzr, somewhere on the dash but can’t seem to find a good way to do it. I’ve got ride command so the screen takes up most of the room. Could anyone that’s mounted there’s with ride command share some pictures? I’m just not creative enough, thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So I don't have any pics.

I used the tec208 mount with a ram mount on the passenger grab bar. While it's not a question on hold, I cannot reach with a 4-point harness so unless there's a passenger, I cannot use. Find a way to mount to your cage or dash that's accessible? The ram mounts only need the little balls (that's what she said).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I don't have any pics.

I used the tec208 mount with a ram mount on the passenger grab bar. While it's not a question on hold, I cannot reach with a 4-point harness so unless there's a passenger, I cannot use. Find a way to mount to your cage or dash that's accessible? The ram mounts only need the little balls (that's what she said).
LOL, I might steal that idea, thank you. I’ve got the Polaris 6 point harness that retracts so trashing should not be an issue (really recommend those harnesses) thanks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I use assault industries with a ram mount

·
Premium Member
2014 RZR XP1000
2,038 Posts
What are you using to mount it to the grab bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From the looks of it it is this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
@w16
The link just takes you to Amazon and tells you to sign in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts