Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellas found this video clip while I was getting ready to start the thread on Engine Rebuilding and thought you'd see what Trail Riding is all about AND get a GOOD Laugh at the same time. As most of you know, I Hate Mud and am a Clean Freak just like Bil. Had to sit on the edge and lean over the side to prevent the RZR from Flipping OVER. :))

ENJOY

Just Click on the Pic to play the video

·
Registered
415 Posts
Been there, done that!!! Good vid...thanks for sharing...

·
Registered
388 Posts
Well I dont think anyone can say you dont have trail etiqutte.

Cuz ya dun stayed right in the center of the trail 4 foot mud hole and all.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
whoever went through that before you must have had some huge tires to make a track that deep! you get points for style though.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice. Looks like you got stuck in 2 different sets of ruts. Good thing you kept her upright!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice. Looks like you got stuck in 2 different sets of ruts. Good thing you kept her upright!
Believe it or not, my buddy told me to stay to the far left of the mudhole, WHICH I DID, but as soon as I got about midway thru it, the sucker just SLID sideways and DOWNHILL. It was just like someone had DUG the center out at a slope. Another buddy went thru it starting on the opposite side and as soon as his front wheels got about 1 foot into the water, there was a 2 ft dropoff. I was pretty lucky because the engine stayed running and the airbox was way up in the air. :)). Biggest problem was the 3 inches of smelly mud in the passenger floorboard that wouldn't drain out. NOBODY knows how BAD that stuff stinks when it has been standing in the sun for weeks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I know what you mean about stagnant water getting stuck in the floorboards when they don't drain, it definitely don't smell good. The last ride i went on had a few holes to where the water was in my lap(i wear chest waders when i ride) and when i went to cleaning my Rzr the next day, i found a crawfish in the floorboard.

On a side note, have you ever considered snorkling your Rzr? From the sound of it you don't do a bunch of mudding like i do, but it's alway insurance for that one time there was a drop off you didn't expect. I snorkled mine with all black abs for under $50.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Sweet Bart ... love it. One nice thing with the rock sliders - gives a guy somethin to stand on, when necessary .. LOL
Ken

·
Registered
214 Posts
You wouldn't like east texas riding much.

I drilled some 1" holes in my floorboard, drains much better now.

·
Registered
146 Posts
That's a shame. There he is stuck in a mud hole and it still looks clean. Come ride with us and we will show you how to get it dirty.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I guess your lucky you don't have doors installed on your ride. Not sure where you would've sat...:rofl3:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts