Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to let everyone know we will be sharing a booth at the Sand Show next weekend with Davin at DG Offroad. I beleive our booth number is 321.

Please stop by if you have any questions about our Shock Mods. We will have a show special.

Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Think you could pm me the shock special for a XP to see if the drive from Tucson would be worth it. And could it be done there. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Damn 500 miles to there. Driving a 2011 Cummins 4x4 gonna be $$.. Might be better off shipping. Been wanting to go to this show for a few years.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Jadan, its worth coming to. Rent a economy car. It would be cheaper

Davin DG Offroad Center
It is worth it.. Very much worth it. Rent the cheap car it wouldn't cost more than like $50 a day... DO IT :yahoo:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Jadan, its worth coming to. Rent a economy car. It would be cheaper

Davin DG Offroad Center
It is worth it.. Very much worth it. Rent the cheap car it wouldn't cost more than like $50 a day... DO IT :yahoo:
Just be sure to bring a few ratchet straps so you can secure all the stuff you buy to the roof of the car when you head home. Cages, seats, wheels & tires, and skid plates ain't goin in the trunk. :rofl3:

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Ha Ha..Good thing I already have all that stuff on that list. Not gonna make it, even had a friend to stay with once i got there. Saving money for the shocks that will be in Paul's hands via UPS tomorrow. Im sure I will miss out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts