Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

41 - 60 of 592 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
With the positive intrest, which means more then handful of UTV I recommend treverton. I am open to getting a RAC and or Snowshoe permits this year. Coal country is dusty, not that its a concern. Maybe we will get lucky and it will be wet from a rain event. All the above areas are UTV friendly.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I had a group invite me sat to go to treverton..never been there..if its not far you should go..can you take a xp to tall pines?
I'd go on Saturday but my daughter has an indoor softball tournament all day long. I'm only 30 minutes from Treverton.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Harrisburg P.A. I have a commander x. I would like to play. If you don't mind. None of my buds own a side by side.
Hey bro, I'm from York we go riding a lot up north in treverton and shamokin. Hit me up, we r going sat the 9th I u r interested. :redrzr:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Harrisburg P.A. I have a commander x. I would like to play. If you don't mind. None of my buds own a side by side.
Hey bro, I'm from York we go riding a lot up north in treverton and shamokin. Hit me up, we r going sat the 9th I u r interested. :redrzr:
I can't make it this weekend but let me know when you guys head up there again and I will meet you guys somewhere!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow lots of local riders, can't make the 9th. I screwed up, been holding off on a service visit for the caned ham. UTV inc doors where to be in my hands this week. LOL. Should've known better. Thanks to all for invites. We will ride soon. Tmorrws weather will be a tease to what's to come.

·
Registered
97 Posts
There is a great two-day ride at Scrubgrass OHV Park in Templeton Pa. March 9+10 We will be there sunday. This is a terrific place for sxs riding!:redrzr:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Punxsutawney, Between Templton(not been there yet) and Rock Run(visited once last year) , have a little bit of local riding.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Heckscherville here, in the middle of RAC. Would like to go to Treverton tho, only been riding there once

·
Registered
72 Posts
Indiana,Pa. Best riding around here starts in Clymer and goes to Ebensburg. Also do some riding up near Rockton, Pa. Have friends that did 97mi last thaw. Benezette has some good riding, tried it last Oct. Would like to do the dunes of Michigan and the hatfield anytime this summer.

41 - 60 of 592 Posts