Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 592 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Gettysburg, PA - definetely be up for some riding around pine grove, shamokin or frackville - let me know

·
leatherman
145 Posts
Carlisle here, Cumberland county. I'm ready.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Harrisburg P.A. I have a commander x. I would like to play. If you don't mind. None of my buds own a side by side.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Harrisburg P.A. I have a commander x. I would like to play. If you don't mind. None of my buds own a side by side.
The more the merrier, I was thinking about getting a Commander X but decided on the S LE. None of my friends have sxs either, very few ride anything anymore!

·
Registered
82 Posts
'13 Rzr-S LE... still taking it kinda easy, breaking it in... located just below Chambersburg, Pa.

I am thinking of getting the RAC permit too. Very interested in rides.

PM me for email if you like.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Blairsville here....not much legal to ride with out paying!!

·
Registered
812 Posts
I live in Ohio but ride in Western PA. Here is a tip if you want PA plates buy them now it took from Nov 12th to just a week ago finally got my plate by mail. I sent two complaint letters to the parks and Attorney general. Crazy how slow.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Williamsport PA here! Maybe I'll be able to roll with some of you guys this summer. LOL!! Most the riding I have done is with'n 50 miles of my house like Treverton, Whiskey Springs, Bloody Skillet, and SSRT.

1 - 20 of 592 Posts