Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
already sold some going to post office /ups tommrow so let me know 1) radiator like new 200 2) speedo appx.250 miles 20 hrs.120 3)left frount.rt.rear, left rear complete, all with bushings and ball joints like new 60 set ,4) all 4 axles w/o cv's 5) tie rods complete w/o boots, 6) stock roll cage if near vegas , 7) front sway bar ,all plus shipping , let me know ,thanks ,Eli

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1) own rzr check, 2) worked for one of the best engine builders in the country check 3)built some of the baddest most reilible motors (ask jim Hall) on earth,check 4) WORKED IN AN AEROSPACE MACHINE SHOP BUILDING CRAP WITH PLUS OR MINUS .00002 TOLORENCES,CHECK ... DYSLEX , CHECK CUT ME SOME SLACK WITH THE IN ENGLISH COMMENTS ...EH HOSER

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
1) own rzr check, 2) worked for one of the best engine builders in the country check 3)built some of the baddest most reilible motors (ask jim Hall) on earth,check 4) WORKED IN AN AEROSPACE MACHINE SHOP BUILDING CRAP WITH PLUS OR MINUS .00002 TOLORENCES,CHECK ... DYSLEX , CHECK CUT ME SOME SLACK WITH THE IN ENGLISH COMMENTS ...EH HOSER

I said PLEASE.

Cant understand what it is your trying to say but I can make it simple for you NEVER MNID you keep what it is your selling :rofl3:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
one of the best,and that was in the 70,s ,but some of our venders still use them today , Valley head service in nothridge ,Ca. right next to don "the snake" purdon's place .They invented /devoloped the first D shape exhaust ports and the ski ramp on intake ports as well of devolping angle milling cylinder heads to straighten out intake port angles for better flow ,working hand in hand with jim hall (google for details about j.h.) but his race cars small block and big block engines came along and kicked everybodies ass in the can-am series and others .Cylinder head devolpments can still be found today in L.S. series v-8's from chevy as well as many others

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
one of the best,and that was in the 70,s ,but some of our venders still use them today , Valley head service in nothridge ,Ca. right next to don "the snake" purdon's place .They invented /devoloped the first D shape exhaust ports and the ski ramp on intake ports as well of devolping angle milling cylinder heads to straighten out intake port angles for better flow ,working hand in hand with jim hall (google for details about j.h.) but his race cars small block and big block engines came along and kicked everybodies ass in the can-am series and others .Cylinder head devolpments can still be found today in L.S. series v-8's from chevy as well as many others
Sound like you've been around for a while, JUST LIKE ME, 62 age but act like I'm 20 :))

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
51 myself and boy did I buy a toy that you can fiddle with or what? Most of todays engines are so well designed theres no art in squeezin more horsepower out of them, po po's motors like hotrodding a flat head ford ,there great fun stock but motor /suspension is so ready to go father,cause it aint going fast enough till your po po'in your pants

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hello, Would You happen to have the front prop shaft for sale? It is the drive shaft that goes from the front differential to the transmission? Thanks

·
Registered
215 Posts
Do you still have the axles

1 - 16 of 16 Posts