Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking at donaldsons page for a part number i found there are three diff filters. Anyone know which comes with the fire breather?

Sent from my iPad using RZRForums.net mobile app

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump bump
Hoping someone from DFR will chime in sooner or later...

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Sorry we did not catch this sooner. You can always call and our guys would be happy to get you taken care of. We do run a Donaldson filter but as for exact part numbers you would have to call in. Hope this helps!

800-708-9803

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I work up in the arctic, sometimes we don't get vary good reception, and also I thought others might find the info usefull. DFR, you may want to throw some extra info on the fire breather page that potential buyers might want to know, like the fact you need to rewire the driver side brake light. Everything is included to do so but some might not want to cut and splice on their harness. Another note I would add is if your running the popo rear cage extension like I am the snorkle hose has slight clearance issues as both try to be in the same place at the same time. I ended up making it work but imho I dont think it looks vary clean since the hose has to be flattened a bit to get by the tubing :/ Not sure how that effects air flow but I bet it doesn't help it lol

Sent from my iPad using RZRForums.net mobile app

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, I didn't know they made one for the 800. I have a 900. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
32 Posts
No this doesn't help! Why is this such a secret? Post the part numbers for filters please. Also what is availability like? Are these available at the local Donaldson store or do they need to be special ordered?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
No this doesn't help! Why is this such a secret? Post the part numbers for filters please. Also what is availability like? Are these available at the local Donaldson store or do they need to be special ordered?
Secret? Really?? I called Dragon Fire on my own dime to help a guy out that works out of the area with crappy reception. DFR-2PXFBRF is the 900.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts