Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my parents and me went in together and bought a 2012 rzr 570. went and got it yesterday from the dealer. both me and my dad are going to take turns driving it to work and back and whatnot. well both pay around 100 buck for the payment. so now I need to get a rear window and a windshield for it. i talked the dealer into giving us a tusk cloth roof for it which i put on this morning. drove it a little bit today and so far i quite like it. it seems to have pretty good power. I would like to get a rzr s some day but well see how i like the 570 might end up getting another 570 when this is paid for.

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, i'll probably be in trouble if i start driving it a lot and like it better than my 700xx sport quad though, and want a 570 of my own. but well see how I like the 570 over the next few months.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys, so far i really like the 570, but like i said if i start to like it better than my 700xx honda I might have to try to get another 570 so that my whole family can go trail riding together at the same time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts