Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! We just recently got our new turbo s, and are having trouble finding wheels for our paddles that won't rub the calipers. Dealer telling us that they don't know of any wheels On the market at this time that won't rub. Anyone out there having success with their paddle tire set up? If so whatcha runnin? Thanks!:ride:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I didn’t and it seems to hookup good. I have one trip down to pismo and going to sand mtn next month. I couldnt afford the next level of tires and liked that it was a lighter setup.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Best to find out the correct offset for wheels you plan on. Maybe call a few places that sell tires and see if you find one that knows their stuff.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn’t and it seems to hookup good. I have one trip down to pismo and going to sand mtn next month. I couldnt afford the next level of tires and liked that it was a lighter setup.
Some people around here have said they will roll off the rims. Even had some dealers refuse to put our paddles on 7" rims. But, it sure would solve our problem!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Best to find out the correct offset for wheels you plan on. Maybe call a few places that sell tires and see if you find one that knows their stuff.
Good advise. We know our offset on our 2018 Dynamx is 5:2 and calling around seems to get us more confused actually. Everyone has a different opinion! Some dealers seem to not know much about the S. We are Duners and just wanna have a good paddle set up like we had for our last machine......

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
You will get many opinions on what you are asking for.
I have run 10" rears and 7" rears. I have been running the 7" on all 4 wheels on my XPT and now on my S.
I personally prefer this set up. But some of my buddies run 10" rears and like their set up.
I am a Skat Trak fan and have them mounted on STI HD9's. 6x1 offset, which is close to stock.

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok Thanks for all the input! We appreciate it and it was helpful. We ended up going with Fuel Beadlock Rims 15x7 and 15x10 with 12 paddle staggered scat tracks rears 32" and buffs on the front..... Hope this hooks good! Excited to try these scat tracks, we have always wanted them but never have. Rims are red to match our red rzr! Can't wait to get this machine broke in so we can hit sand mountain! Next weekend it's MOAB... a great way to get our break in hours!:rzrflag::pepper1:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have run 10" rears and 7" rears. I have been running the 7" on all 4 wheels on my XPT and now on my S.
I personally prefer this setup. But some of my buddies run 10" rears and like their set up.
I am a Skat Trak fan and have them mounted on STI HD9's. 6x1 offset, which is close to stock.
So you run 7" wide rims on your S all the way around with HD9 6x1offset with how large of tires? 30x11x 15 or 14?

Also, what is the total width of the vehicle from outside of tire to outside of tire? This is the exact set up I want to run. I need to know if it will fit in my trailer?

Lastly, how does it perform in the dunes? Trails?

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
I personally prefer this setup. But some of my buddies run 10" rears and like their set up.
So you run 7" wide rims on your S all the way around with HD9 6x1offset with how large of tires? 30x11x 15 or 14?

Also, what is the total width of the vehicle from outside of tire to outside of tire? This is the exact set up I want to run. I need to know if it will fit in my trailer?

Lastly, how does it perform in the dunes? Trails?
I'm running 32x13x15 staggered Skats.
I am at 79" on my sand setup, with the 6+1 offset.
They look skinny on a 7" rim, but I am very happy with the performance in the open dunes and on the trails.
Tim @ Xtreme Tire recommends the narrower rim on the back. I hesitated at first, but relented and do not regret it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I bought the XS811 Rockstar II UTV Wheels/Rims Black from Amazon. Full set of Motosport EFX Sand Slinger 31x11-15 and 31x14-15 16 paddles ATV Tires 2 trips out on them and the only thing I wish is that they where wider. Spin to much on take off at 8lbs air.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts