Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help me out with an Outerwears part number or RockyMountainATV item number for the Outerwear sock that fits over the OEM Paper Polaris Air filter?

2011 RZR 800

GL

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
All outerwears since the 2009 s model use the same part, just installed mine a little over a week ago on my 2011, fit like a glove.

Here is what was on my invoice-

1 2009 POLARIS RANGER RZR S 800 20-2506, 1 93-2166 32 OZ.

·
Banned
904 Posts
Jim,

You said 2009 S model, so I am assuming that it wont work for my 2009 50"? I am going away from my pre filter on the top of my snorkel and want to change the stock filter to something else and run an outerwears on it...

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Jim,

You said 2009 S model, so I am assuming that it wont work for my 2009 50"? I am going away from my pre filter on the top of my snorkel and want to change the stock filter to something else and run an outerwears on it...
They make one for that model/year, as I understand it is smaller in diameter than the current one, seems like 5 1/8" vs 5 1/2" or something like that. Here is their web site-

Outerwears, Inc. - Original manufacturer of Pre-Filters & Shockwears

·
Banned
904 Posts
Cool...I didnt even think to look on the site lol... I have a small outerwear on my pre filter at the top of my snorkel, but I am going to remove it and put a better filter in the box with an outerwear...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts