Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Pete and I just bought my wifey a new RZR. This has got to be one of the coolest rigs I've ever played with. It's faster'n any 4 wheeler I've ever been on and rides like a limo on the rough stuff. She loves it! I'm into Harleys and Vettes and haven't yet decided on a 4-wheeler. If I do it'll be a RZR S, more than likely.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Welcome: Hey Pete..I ride in your back yard about 4 times a year....Love johnson lane:ride:...next time I am there we can hook up:ride: Any way if you are ever over here stop by for ride:ride:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Welcome to the site. Our RZR was initially for the wife but I found out how much fun it is and now I ride it more. I even sold one of the atvs.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome: Hey Pete..I ride in your back yard about 4 times a year....Love johnson lane:ride:...next time I am there we can hook up:ride: Any way if you are ever over here stop by for ride:ride:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10JlMyfUKbc
You must mean Round Mountain, CA, huh? I'm in the Nevada one, with no trees, water, Taco Bell or any other damned thing.:wind1:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the site. Our RZR was initially for the wife but I found out how much fun it is and now I ride it more. I even sold one of the atvs.
I'm afraid that just might happen to me, also. I'm already thinkin about sellin one of the Harleys.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts