Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We bought an XP4 a couple months ago, but I didnt post pics because it was like evey other rzr out there. The first stop I made was to DG Offroad for a cage and side panels. I wanted a cage that didnt have the exo-cage rear end. Well here it is finished minus the seats. It will be on display at the SSSS this weekend. Cant wait to see it. I'll post more pics after I see it this weekend.

droidage.....

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
We bought an XP4 a couple months ago, but I didnt post pics because it was like evey other rzr out there. The first stop I made was to DG Offroad for a cage and side panels. I wanted a cage that didnt have the exo-cage rear end. Well here it is finished minus the seats. It will be on display at the SSSS this weekend. Cant wait to see it. I'll post more pics after I see it this weekend.

droidage.....
That turned out great. I really like how the cage ends into the bed. Can't wait to see it in person.

Chris

Sent from my iPad

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks brudda. Tricklestien said the sides need a bead rolled in them. Can it be done without shrinking the material? Im gonna wrap it, so Im fine with the smooth sides.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its the only pic I have now. I will take a bunch at the show on Saturday.

droidage.....

·
Registered
721 Posts
Great looking car and I like the cage!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
He is building me the same cage with opening doors I will post pics when done. Looks real good
You will be very happy with his work. I love my DG cage.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Thanks brudda. Tricklestien said the sides need a bead rolled in them. Can it be done without shrinking the material? Im gonna wrap it, so Im fine with the smooth sides.
It will shrink it a little but there should be enough slack in the holes. It doesn't need much just a small bead to break it up. The wrap can so the same thing with some "deep" graphics. I think a nice big ROCK ON!! On the side would really look nice :eek:

Sent from my iPad

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
I really like it! I was just looking back at the UTVmagazine issue with the 3 RZRXs' & one of them was a 4 seater that didn't look much different (besides graphics & a "little HP ;)).

Keep up the good work!

Wazz

1 - 13 of 13 Posts