Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are now taking orders for our 2011 RZR fully rigid cab system.

The 2011 cab is similar to our 2010 and older cab. It comes with it's own set of lap bars as well as an updated lockable latch and handle for that car door-like feel!

Just like the 2010, the 2011 cab comes stock with front and rear auto-grade safety glass and removable Macrolon windows on the full-size doors.
We also have half doors, heater kits, wipers and many more options available!

There is also a top-secret cab for the 900XP we are working on... could this be the fastest sideXside cab in the world?

Keep an eye on our website and facebook page for updates, spyshots, and info on our other products.

Cheers!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I gotta tell everyone. I have a Beaver Pro Cab on my '08 RZR with a heater, w/w wiper and washer. This set up is awesome. I plow and ice fish with this unit. It is hard to believe how warm it is in the cab. At times I have to shut the fan in the heater off.

The cab system is everything I expected, and the doors aligned in far less time than I thought it was going to take.

Everyone needs one of these cab systems. My only regret is that I did not order the rear sliding window. This window would provide needed cross ventilation in the summer months while riding with the doors off.

Service is second to none. Buy this cab system, you will love it.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a picture of our first 2011 cab that belongs to a client from Quebec.
I have more picture coming, including a sweet fully loaded RZR on tracks!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts