Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after drooling over bil's doors, and seeing them firsthand, i knew i had to have some.. quick call to freddie.... deal was done. let me say before these things even show up, freddie was very easy to deal with,and was helpful with our limited shipping options to the island. cheers to you freddie! and enjoy your weekend!:)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unlike you bil, these things will be the cleanest part of my rzr..... Unitl i go riding again... Thanks for the awesome hookup on these doors!

·
Registered
992 Posts
NIce looking doors I like how they are not so jigh as for I think I like that about them the most. However I likue UTV incs doors becasue they come off. Do these doors come off like theres?

Do they rattle? Do they latch good or has anyone had problems with them coming open?

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
So what's the deal with this company? No answer and no call back after money was taken, or am I reading this wrong? Not sure if they're still in business.

·
Registered
577 Posts
So what's the deal with this company? No answer and no call back after money was taken, or am I reading this wrong? Not sure if they're still in business.
There still open but its deffinatley hard to get a hold of them. i ordered a set of doors at the end of jan and they showed up a week later, im still tryig to get ahold of them for my invoice but havent herd any thing yet. and the doors look good to just have to find time to get them on

1 - 12 of 12 Posts