Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a readily available spray paint that matches the orange madness pretty well? I want to paint the risers on my snorkels and get them pretty close to the color, but don't want to pay for a whole quart of paint to match perfectly. Heres my ride BTW:

I have some new tires coming this weekend, and some new wheels for next month, then it's probably gonna hit a growth spurt.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just told that you can get the paint kit from polaris. Its a 3 stage paint that comes in a three can kit. They say its only $15 so i guess im gonna give that a try.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I was just told that you can get the paint kit from polaris. Its a 3 stage paint that comes in a three can kit. They say its only $15 so i guess im gonna give that a try.
:rofl3: Sorry, I can't imagine anything from Polaris costing $15. Especially a 3 stage paint. If that doesn't pan out for you. Try a hobby shop if you have one local. I personally think the snorkels would look better black.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was planning on leaving the tips and the couplers black but just painting my risers. I did it on a buddy of mines red rzr and it looked sweet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
ImageUploadedByRZRForums.net1391061996.684244.jpg ImageUploadedByRZRForums.net1391062016.943507.jpg ImageUploadedByRZRForums.net1391062039.178319.jpg use the vht flame proof for the first coat. Then engine enamel Chrysler hemi orange for the last coat.

Sent from my iPad using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a 2015 orange madness an searched through many colors of orange to paint my new aluminum doors,,,i finally found a brand thats the correct color though it doesnt have that metallic flake in it but still looks good....its made by an off brand called ---easy care X-O RUST..just labled as gloss orange...its almost dead on perfect

1 - 11 of 11 Posts