Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
50,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All with all the New members we have here ,I thought you all should know you are all welcome to Join me and a bunch of forum members on any of the forum rides we have coming up ,please feel free to pm me for any of the ride details ,Come on out and meet us ,and have a great time with your rzr ............:ride::ride::ride:

Here's a link to the upcoming Koa ride ,

http://www.rzrforums.net/local-ride...a-north-glamis-ride-march-28th-april-1st.html

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
New people... Come out a play with us.. We are a lot of fun.. You will like us!!

·
Registered
2018 RZR XP 1000 EPS ProStar
17 Posts
Hello, not sure if I’m in the correct place! Just bought a 2018 ZRZ XP 1000 EPS and hopefully I didn’t miss anything! I go to Colorado every year for the last 35+ years with a Full sized 4x4 with 20 plus 4x4 family! This will be a surprise for both my Boys and them which I will keep secret until they see it! Anyway interested in the in and outs of this new experience! I retired about a year ago and other half finally told me to go for it! These damn things are expensive but so cool! Live near D/FW and familiar with local (150 miles) off road parks and have TexPlex in my neighborhood! Hope o hook up with everyone! Boomer

·
Super Moderator
7,831 Posts
Hello, not sure if I’m in the correct place! Just bought a 2018 ZRZ XP 1000 EPS and hopefully I didn’t miss anything! I go to Colorado every year for the last 35+ years with a Full sized 4x4 with 20 plus 4x4 family! This will be a surprise for both my Boys and them which I will keep secret until they see it! Anyway interested in the in and outs of this new experience! I retired about a year ago and other half finally told me to go for it! These damn things are expensive but so cool! Live near D/FW and familiar with local (150 miles) off road parks and have TexPlex in my neighborhood! Hope o hook up with everyone! Boomer
Tell the boys not to use the seat belt until they get used to it (15mph speed limit without the seat belt), real easy to flip over when you're learning... LOL
(Just kidding, they should always buckle up)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.