Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, "green" member here !!! This beast of a machine is getting delivered to my place in early June. Getting super excited to finally get to drive it soon.

Any piece of advice or feedback on this particular car anyone ? What are your pros and cons from day one? What would be your first list of must have upgrades ? I want to know your overall experience with it so far. As a new sxs owner any tips or feedback would be much appreciated

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey everyone, "green" member here !!! This beast of a machine is getting delivered to my place in early June. Getting super excited to finally get to drive it soon.

Any piece of advice or feedback on this particular car anyone ? What are your pros and cons from day one? What would be your first list of must have upgrades ? I want to know your overall experience with it so far. As a new sxs owner any tips or feedback would be much appreciated
When did you order it ? Curious what the number of weeks to be delivered are running on these Turbo S machines!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When did you order it ? Curious what the number of weeks to be delivered are running on these Turbo S machines!
It will have been a full 12 weeks from the day of order for mine if everything goes as planned. Car is ready to be shipped out from the factory. They give me a ship out date of May17-20. Will keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
62 Posts
It will have been a full 12 weeks from the day of order for mine if everything goes as planned. Car is ready to be shipped out from the factory. They give me a ship out date of May17-20. Will keep you guys posted.
:eek: uggghh I was really hoping you were NOT going to say that haha "12 weeks" ugghhh

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:eek: uggghh I was really hoping you were NOT going to say that haha "12 weeks" ugghhh
[/QU
Yes I know......That was the worst case scenario and it did happen lol.....Missed the days when we could just walk in a dealer and buy of the lot. I ordered a new Cummins truck and its 16 weeks delivery so I guess 12 week aint so bad 😖

·
Registered
16 Posts
My Turbo S 4 took 4 weeks from order to delivery. Ordered the 2nd of March and got the 4th of April to give you a little light at the end of the tunnel.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My Turbo S 4 took 4 weeks from order to delivery. Ordered the 2nd of March and got the 4th of April to give you a little light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks for sharing buddy!!! Seems like we are quite a few that are anxious to ride and getting tired of waiting. When we hear about people getting there machine it definitely give us some kind of relief lol send us pictures we want to see them even if they are stock 😜

·
Registered
16 Posts
Here are a couple. Put the superatv fender flares and back window on. Plus added S&B separator tusk mirrors and half windshield. I still need to weld together my rotopax mount and build my spare tire carrier.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here are a couple. Put the superatv fender flares and back window on. Plus added S&B separator tusk mirrors and half windshield. I still need to weld together my rotopax mount and build my spare tire carrier. View attachment 672417 View attachment 672418
Very Nice! I suppose I would need the wider fenders as well having two toddlers in the back seat. S&B separator very good idea. I will be running a half windshield and was thinking of just putting a net in the back for mine to cut off the back draft what do you think ?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm really starting to wish I had bought the 4 seater now ! I didn't really need 4 seats since not many people want to ride with me :devilish: haha but after reading the advantages of the 4 seater over the 2 seater...uggghhh...I already ordered my 2 seater. I guess I could sell it for retail before even leaving the lot ? hahah Think my sales man will let me switch my order to the 4 seater? Its more money for him and the dealership.

But then again...will I be happy if I stay with the 2 seater?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Very Nice! I suppose I would need the wider fenders as well having two toddlers in the back seat. S&B separator very good idea. I will be running a half windshield and was thinking of just putting a net in the back for mine to cut off the back draft what do you think ?
I run the half window with a full poly rear it makes it nice and cuts down a little noise also. I do highly recommend the wider flares also. I did not put them on my non-S 2 seater I had and always got covered so when I got the new one I knew it was a must. For the S&B another highly recommended item.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm really starting to wish I had bought the 4 seater now ! I didn't really need 4 seats since not many people want to ride with me :devilish: haha but after reading the advantages of the 4 seater over the 2 seater...uggghhh...I already ordered my 2 seater. I guess I could sell it for retail before even leaving the lot ? hahah Think my sales man will let me switch my order to the 4 seater? Its more money for him and the dealership.

But then again...will I be happy if I stay with the 2 seater?
I had the two-seater and if you have the room definitely go with the 4 seater. They are a lot more planted and you can always buy the floor kit and remove the back seats for dogs/additional storage. However, the turning radius is not the greatest if you are running tight trails.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Here are a couple. Put the superatv fender flares and back window on. Plus added S&B separator tusk mirrors and half windshield. I still need to weld together my rotopax mount and build my spare tire carrier. View attachment 672417 View attachment 672418
After looking at your picture...you sir have changed my mind. I'm now changing my order from the 2 seater to the 4 seater !! I gotta have one now ! haha

·
Registered
62 Posts
I had the two-seater and if you have the room definitely go with the 4 seater. They are a lot more planted and you can always buy the floor kit and remove the back seats for dogs/additional storage. However, the turning radius is not the greatest if you are running tight trails.
Interesting !! I didn't know you could do that! Heck yeah !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
After looking at your picture...you sir have changed my mind. I'm now changing my order from the 2 seater to the 4 seater !! I gotta have one now ! haha
Your dealer will be happy to have a 2 seater unit put in the show room lol probably will only last half a day in there. I think I would wait for the 2022 S4 now Nick lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts