Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All:

I've got an issue on my Turbo S that just recently started happening. The brake lights only come on when I really push the pedal down. I didn't notice it until I realized it was the same issue when starting. I'd really have to push down on the pedal to activate the brake pedal switch. My question is - is there some kind of an adjustment that can be made to remedy this or is this a brake switch that is on it's last leg?

I thank you all in advance.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, now would this issue be the brake pedal switch or the brake pressure switch? Didn't realize there were two different switches.

·
Registered
2019 Rzr Turbo S4
199 Posts
I'm having the exact same issue on my Turbo S. First noticed the hard starting issue but then realized the brake lights weren't coming on either. From what I've read the old style sensor (PN 4014225) works better than the one that's in the Turbo S's (PN 4014262). Bolts right in; the only difference being a small pigtail on the sensor.

I've been having a hell of a time trying to find one in Canada though and none of the OEM parts suppliers from the US can ship to Canada for some dumb reason.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I'm having the exact same issue on my Turbo S. First noticed the hard starting issue but then realized the brake lights weren't coming on either. From what I've read the old style sensor (PN 4014225) works better than the one that's in the Turbo S's (PN 4014262). Bolts right in; the only difference being a small pigtail on the sensor.

I've been having a hell of a time trying to find one in Canada though and none of the OEM parts suppliers from the US can ship to Canada for some dumb reason.
Just curious, what parts houses have you tried?

·
Registered
2019 Rzr Turbo S4
199 Posts
Just curious, what parts houses have you tried?
Honestly, every reputable one that I can find in a google search (Polaris, RMATV, Fix My Toys, Babbits, Amazon, Polaris Parts House, plus more that I'm forgetting I'm sure). I think Polaris dealer laws prevent them from selling to Canada to try and give Canadian dealers or Polaris Canada a shot at the business. Lots of US suppliers will ship aftermarket parts to Canada but can't ship the OEM stuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts