Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I are one!

Just took delivery of a 2011 rzr in the pursuit camo garb, brush guards, accessory rack, gun mount, and gun boots. Bought the soft cab with doors set up, but took it off quicklike with the nice weather we have here the last week.

Got about 50 miles on it up to now, and It appears like it's capabilities far exceed my skills at this time.

Found posts from this forum while madly researching this machine up to the day I put in my order, and notice there is some real great info here.

In future, I may want to add the snow track kit to our buggy, just to make it an all season machine here in the land of 3 seasons.

Glad to be regestered here, keep up the great discussions!

:greenrzr:

·
Registered
261 Posts
What they said.... Welcome, and yes, there is ALOT of great info and great guys here too it seems, IE: (Check the "Pay it Forward" thread...)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Watch out because wives and girlfriends seem to become jelouse of our RZR's. They, the RZR's are almost as expensive as a wife.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I just bought one last week just like what you have. Been having a blast with it so far but I need to get it up a little higher. Welcome!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts