Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got my tag today.. it will run you around $100 if you have your off road registration already. Another $22 if you need that.. plus late fees if applicable. Here’s a pic of the requirements listed on the affidavit you have to sign.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Got my tag today after installing a WD Electronics kit. I didn't order the hazard switch, so I got in touch with ProUTV to get that part so my install is complete. Its a good kit and installs easily.

·
Registered
1 Posts
As in a regular sized car tag or like a smaller motorcycle tag? If they have their act together they will issue us already existing motorcycle tags then figure out what they want us to have and issue them next year.

I hope they make motorcycle tag sized and have it labeled "UTV" instead of "MC"

This has been 2 years coming, you would think that someone in OTC would have this figured out already. I hope it doesn't require a law suit to get them to start issuing tags. Its not rocket science.

It would be interesting to know how many UTV tag requests the tag agents are getting every day. Hopefully a bunch of the tag agents are questioning OTC everyday about the process.

The OTC has to understand the state will make millions off UTV tags. I think that will drive getting the tag issuing process in place pretty soon. I bet I talk to 10 people a day that are wanting their UTV tags.
I have a 900 ranger. Been registered for about 5 years. Grandfathered in. They have regular car tags.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Guys, I don't have a RZR, but a 1968 VW Sand Rail. I will have my tag by the end of tomorrow. It was a fight with OTC and even had to get a court order, but got it done. They require it to be over 65" wide, (my rear tires are 71") so it passed. I'll be on the road this weekend!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!

61 - 66 of 66 Posts