Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Just remember to change the oil. Don’t obsess too much on what kind of sticker the oil bottle has on it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I use the Polaris ExtremeDuty oil. There may be better options, but there are strict guidelines if you have warranty issues. Since I bought the extended, I don’t want them to have any reason to wiggle out of a break-fix. In regards to warranty, it’s like a religious argument. Everyone has their opinions. I bought one for my last RZR and it paid for itself in the first two years, with three to go. No brainer if you get out and use it as it was intended for. Oh. This was about oil. Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Been running the amsoil 5w-50 for a while seems to be doing a good job

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
480 Posts
I use the Polaris ExtremeDuty oil. There may be better options, but there are strict guidelines if you have warranty issues. Since I bought the extended, I don’t want them to have any reason to wiggle out of a break-fix. In regards to warranty, it’s like a religious argument. Everyone has their opinions. I bought one for my last RZR and it paid for itself in the first two years, with three to go. No brainer if you get out and use it as it was intended for. Oh. This was about oil. Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm also of the same opinion as you. I have 5 years total warranty on the Turbo S and I'm not willing to take chances just because I want to run Brand X oil and compromise a warranty. There is nothing wrong with Polaris Full Synthetic Oil.

·
Registered
131 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts