Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wish i wasn't at work
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just changed my oile for the first time today but it had less than 25 hrs on it, and just curious do you think it will hurt the motor? Plus when i bought my oil change kit from my dealer, they sole me a new copper washer and also a plastic washer that it said i needed. Well when changing the oil i never seen a plastic washer to go anywhere, so im curious exactly what and where it was supposed to go, anyone else seen this or used one?

·
Wish i wasn't at work
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought so, shew i knew i shoulda told him no on the washer. First time id ever heard of a plastic washer to do with the oil.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
dealer sold me a new copper washer and also a plastic washer that it said i needed. Well when changing the oil i never seen a plastic washer to go anywhere, so im curious exactly what and where it was supposed to go, anyone else seen this or used one?
Copper washer #5812232 is for oil pan drain plug

Plastic seal #0451514 is for oil tank drain plug

·
Wish i wasn't at work
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My oil tank drain plug had a aluminum washer on it, so i just reused it and it hasnt leaked or anything yet so i guess that im gonna see how it goes with whats on there. Thanks for the info though!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts