Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What engine oil and weight is good for the 170 and how much does it take. same question on the Tranny fluid. For some reason I cant find my owners manual.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
it uses the polaris youth atv oil and i dont knowhow much it takes.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I didn't know they made a youth atv lubricant.....as far as the tranny if its the same as the regular rzr's i would say its the gearcase lubricant by polaris.....it has a purple label. If you went to your dealer and asked I'm sure they could tell you what to get...unless you were going to order from on-line.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
My RZR-S owners manual list all the maintenance requirements including lubrication types, part numbers and quantity, they show pictures where the drain fill and check locations are etc. its very detailed, I have to assume the 170 owners manual list this info too?

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My RZR-S owners manual list all the maintenance requirements including lubrication types, part numbers and quantity, they show pictures where the drain fill and check locations are etc. its very detailed, I have to assume the 170 owners manual list this info too?
As I mentioned above in my post, I cant find my owners manual. Sure kids were messing with it and put it somewhere that we cant find it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts