Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

OHIO RZR owners

15K views 163 replies 27 participants last post by  Purn1973 
#1 ·
Hello all, i am posting this to see if there is any interest in a RZR owner gathering in Ohio. Maybe we could get to gether for a trail ride, pot luck or any idea would be intertained. Let me know I will try to arrange it.

ssouthard@woh.rr.com

937-604-6028 cell
Springfield, OH

#36 ·
The ride is a GO! I spoke with the landowner last night and he is fine with it. I'll be heading down next week with my chainsaw to make sure the trails are all open.
As long as the beans are picked before the 23'rd we will have a 12 acre field for a staging area so parking shouldn't be an issue. Let's hope we have a big turn-out!!

#37 · (Edited)
Ok Ohio RZR owners, October 23rd, 2010 The RZR gathering, includes all models, the s and 4 model. If you have additional ATV's you want to bring with your RZR bring them. its a covered dish, I will bring hot dogs and burgers and buns.

PURN1973 will provide directions, and I will have a google map if you need one to send out. Contact your local dealer and ask them to notify all RZR owners in their dealership of our outing. it appears about 12-15 RZR owners are planning to attend. Does anyone have an Idea where we could post to get ohio RZRs attention other than RZR forums?

drop me an email with a reply that you are coming to this event, (for food purchase)Thanks Steve Southard ssouthard01@gmail.com

#43 ·
Ok all, address for our staging area/parking area is: 778 Lucas road, Peebles, Ohio 45660. Quads, dirt bikes and side by sides are all welcome with no sound restrictions.
I have no idea about a time, say maybe 10 in the morning? Keep in mind that the time isn't set in stone considering where some people will be hauling from.
I'm gonna scout out some of the trails next week, also plan on making sure the soy beans will be picked in time. That way parking won't be an issue.

Any questions at all PM me here, e-mail me at shanepurnhagen@yahoo.com, or just call or text: 937-402-6995.

Thanks,

Purn

#45 ·
This will be a long ride with several trips back to the trucks through the course of the day. Terrain consists of rolling hills, fire roads, woods, and power line trails. I frequently ride my LT-R on these same trails with no problems, so bring the sport quads if you got 'em.

Any other questions just ask,

-Purn

#46 ·
Ohio RZR owner’s gathering,

RZR-S and FOURS are welcome

Date: October 23rd, 2010 starting at 11:00am
(Google maps for directions)

Potluck style lunch, hot dogs, burgers and buns provided, bring a dish or tray. Ride at your own risk. Not responsible for any theft, injuries and/or accidents or death. Riding privileges can be revoked at any time by the property owner.

Additional Quads and side by sides are all welcome with no sound restrictions.
Terrain consists of rolling hills, fire roads, woods, and power line trails.
This will be a long ride with several trips back to the trucks through the course of the day.

Conditions
1.To respect the rights of the property owner
2.operate your ATV or UTV according to the manufacturer's recommendations
3. Not to damage fences, buildings, or other property
4. Not to litter the area or dump any rubbish, no alcohol

5. Wear helmet and eye protection, follow all DOT regulations

#50 ·
I wondered where you went. The wife and I came down off the hill after seeing one helluva crash and you were gone.

2009 Sportsman 800 after it rolled to the bottom of one the trickier hills at Happy Hollow. Owner went to the hospital, I have no idea how badly he was hurt but the quad is JUNKED!!

#58 ·
sounds like a great ride you guys have planned.Im still working on getting a sdieXside of some sort & im looking at the RZR for use at wayne but also looking for more & better places to ride as well. if i find enough other places to ride on a regular basis ill look into a S model possibly.

#61 ·
I went down yesterday with the RZR and my chainsaw to clear some of the trails out. Things are looking good for this Saturday, weather is gonna be nice, trails are clear, and the bean field has been picked...lots of parking!
I was thinking that we need to take stock of what everyone plans to bring as far as eats go, wouldn't be good if everyone brought baked beans, especially for the poor soul at the the back of the pack. I'll have Mustard, Ketchup, and a ton of Amish potato salad with me, drinks should probably be brought by everyone.
I took a few pictures of some random crap yesterday while I rode around...enjoy.
Old road grader.

1950's camper, or whats left of it.

Old barn.

Hope to see you all Saturday!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.