Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 40 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Here is the permission slip sorry....

Permission for ATV and UTV recreational vehicles on Private Land
Permission is hereby granted to the undersigned sportsperson for ATV and UTV operation on land owned by the undersigned landowner or their agent for the date(s) listed and according to the conditions stated on the lower side of this permit.

In accepting this permit, I agree to assume and release the landowner from any or all liability for personal injuries, property damage, or for the loss of life or property resulting from, or in any way connected with the issuance of this permit.

Daily - Valid From Date(s) ____/_____/____ to ____/_____/____

________________________________________ ______/______/______
Sportsperson’s Signature Today’s Date

Sportsperson’s Address: ___________________________________________
(street)

Sportsperson’s Telephone (________) _________________________________

Vehicle License No., Make, and Model: _________________________________

Ohio Revised Code 1533.181: Exemption from liability to recreational users
(A) No owner, or lessee, or occupant of premises:
(1) owes any duty to a recreational user to keep the premises safe for entry or use;
(2) Extends any assurance to a recreational user, through the act of giving permission, that the premises are safe for entry or use;
(3) Assumes responsibility for or incurs liability for any injury to person or property caused by any act of a recreational user.

Conditions
1. To respect the rights of the property owner
2. To be careful in operation of your ATV or UTV according to the manufacturer's recommendations
3. Not to damage fences, buildings, or other property
4. Not to litter the area or dump any rubbish
5. This free permit is only valid on the lands of the issuing landowner and only for the days specified.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i would also be interested if it doesent interfear with work,starting an outage next week.i am also an s owner.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Is that Happy Holllow worth coming down to?
It's a blast if you have never been before. Lots of hill climbs and trails, plus a huge mud pit if your into mud riding. I'm only 10 minutes away so I'm there all the time.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am interested also depending on the date.
Wayne width limit is 50" . I am pretty much Wayned out from chaning back to stock tires/rims everytime we go there. I would rather go somewhere that I can leave my bighorns on.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
PURN1973 lets see if we can get your property for october 23rd, 2010. Lets all meet at about 1100 am, send me directions so i can get it posted. How about a potluck style lunch, i will bring Burgers and hot dogs and buns. A grill and charcoal.

If the RZR fan club has additional ATVS with family I see no problems bringing them. This is a good time to have fellowship and meet and greet other RZR owners in Ohio. I am planning to attend the happy Hollows on Sept 26th. If I may, please send me a email to to get a head count for October 26th. Thanks Steve

[email protected]
937-604-6028 cell

·
Registered
689 Posts
PURN1973 lets see if we can get your property for october 23rd, 2010. Lets all meet at about 1100 am, send me directions so i can get it posted. How about a potluck style lunch, i will bring Burgers and hot dogs and buns. A grill and charcoal.

If the RZR fan club has additional ATVS with family I see no problems bringing them. This is a good time to have fellowship and meet and greet other RZR owners in Ohio. I am planning to attend the happy Hollows on Sept 26th. If I may, please send me a email to to get a head count for October 26th. Thanks Steve

[email protected]
937-604-6028 cell

I'll contact the land owner today and see if we can get permission. E-mail address on my end is [email protected], cell# 937-402-6995. Soon as I get an answer I'll post it back up.

·
Registered
689 Posts
The ride is a GO! I spoke with the landowner last night and he is fine with it. I'll be heading down next week with my chainsaw to make sure the trails are all open.
As long as the beans are picked before the 23'rd we will have a 12 acre field for a staging area so parking shouldn't be an issue. Let's hope we have a big turn-out!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
Ok Ohio RZR owners, October 23rd, 2010 The RZR gathering, includes all models, the s and 4 model. If you have additional ATV's you want to bring with your RZR bring them. its a covered dish, I will bring hot dogs and burgers and buns.

PURN1973 will provide directions, and I will have a google map if you need one to send out. Contact your local dealer and ask them to notify all RZR owners in their dealership of our outing. it appears about 12-15 RZR owners are planning to attend. Does anyone have an Idea where we could post to get ohio RZRs attention other than RZR forums?

drop me an email with a reply that you are coming to this event, (for food purchase)Thanks Steve Southard [email protected]

·
Registered
14 Posts
I might be interested. how far are you from Akron/Cleveland area? i have a 2009 RZR and a couple friends with other ATV's. Is there a noise level limit?

21 - 40 of 164 Posts