Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Well we can't all fit at Wayne National, too wide, theres also Wheelers down in Adams county for a back up plan I love riding there.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I would be interested. I would brink 3 rzr riders. Let me know what you decide. And we will try to make it. We ride Wellsville, and Mines and Meadows alot. But Wayne national would work, or anywhere you guys decide. I Drag race weekly till the second week of Oct. but after that I am free.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I would be interested. I would brink 3 rzr riders. Let me know what you decide. And we will try to make it. We ride Wellsville, and Mines and Meadows alot. But Wayne national would work, or anywhere you guys decide. I Drag race weekly till the second week of Oct. but after that I am free.
wellsville is close to me how often do you go ?

I'd bring one other rzr 4 rider with me depending on the location for a one day ride and i guess trail with cause i'm 66" wide lol

·
Registered
689 Posts
I have access to a ton of land to ride on down here. Most trails are old log roads, plenty wide enough for an "S". I am still trying to contact the land owner for permission but it shouldn't be an issue. Most of the trail heads are connected by old fire or gravel roads...lots of wide open running!
As far as a date is concerned the next few weeks in September are taken, (BigRock on the 17th and 18th and a free ride at Happy Hollow on the 26th).

Here is a link to the free ride at Happy Hollow if anyone is interested:
Clinton County Motorsports - Ohio Yamaha Dealer - Wilmington OH also serving Cincinnati OH Dayton OH CLINTON COUNTY MOTORSPORTS WILMINGTON, OH (937) 283-2220

Get back with me as soon as everyone can come up with a date for the ride, I'll clear it with the land owner and we'll be good to go!

·
Registered
160 Posts
wellsville is close to me how often do you go ?

I'd bring one other rzr 4 rider with me depending on the location for a one day ride and i guess trail with cause i'm 66" wide lol
once race season is over. I would like to make it down there 4-5 times before the snow flies.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Well it looks like we have considerable amount of interest, PURN1973 can we get your property for the weekend of October 16th or the 23rd? I will get a permission slip for us to sign to be legal so we are not trespassing.

Also is a pot luck ok with everyone? I could bring a cooking grate and charcoal, we could cook on open fire if you wish and get some hot dogs, brats hamburgs???

Here is a permission slip i made up using the Ohio revised Code section for recreational users

1 - 20 of 164 Posts