Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Any northwest ohio riders on here. Got a friend who has been nagging me this summer to go to Badlands in west central Indiana. Been trying to buy a house and putting it off. Then we bought the RZR and not that the house is totally out of the queation just changes things a bit. Since I just got it been wanting to try Maumee trails. Its only five miles and they are usually rough, but curios to try the suspension out.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Any northwest ohio riders on here. Got a friend who has been nagging me this summer to go to Badlands in west central Indiana. Been trying to buy a house and putting it off. Then we bought the RZR and not that the house is totally out of the queation just changes things a bit. Since I just got it been wanting to try Maumee trails. Its only five miles and they are usually rough, but curios to try the suspension out.
I would not waste my time there again...

·
Registered
119 Posts
I just got my rzr this weekend, Wouldn't mind going riding with some people. I usually ride at haspin, or Big rock.
How do you ride; nice & easy or rough & fast? If you fall into the later group let me know because I do not go slow & easy.

·
Registered
612 Posts
well, I just got it, so I guess I'm slow and easy till I get better understanding of how I can push it, and what not. Plus my rzr is completely stock so far

I have a quad for fast and crazy:icon_rockwoot:

·
Registered
171 Posts
I live right out of Cincinnati in Rising Sun IN by the boats. Im always looking for more people to ride with. trying to plan a trip to badlands and royal blue here soon. For short trips I usually go to big rock.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Mine is stock except for storage bags, box, hard top & a winch. Bear in mind that most places restrict your width to 50" and if you change the suspension &/or tires you will usually increase your width too.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I dont plan on increasing the width, I want to get this intake issue taken care of first, then some skids and a winch prolly.

If your running a after market filter which one are you using?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I just ordered a DFR system. So at least I can ride with confidence now.
You will be like the DFR and the throttle response.

I'm only about 50 miles north of Cincinnati. Headind to WV on Friday to ride till Monday.............

21 - 35 of 35 Posts