Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting to see if there are any Ohio riders around that might want to do some riding, and where you ride. I'm pretty much half way between Coulmbus and Cincinnati close to I 71. I go to the Wagon Wheel area in WV, Dainiel Boone, and Black Mountian Trails in Ky.

·
razor abuser
385 Posts
mines back up and running go somewhere every weekend usually perry or wayne state forests with occasional trips to hatfield mccoy ..say the word gotta be others around here too speak up guys

·
razor abuser
385 Posts
got a web site i can look at what kinda place is it ? how would i hook up with you if i came down sat morn ? what you got going sat Geterdun ill have to go right past your house to get there if i go got any interest in going too ?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ohiotodd,

I would love to go, but I'm still In the Air Force Reserves (going on 27 years)and it's my weekend to guard the country.:xboit5::xboit5: I'm ready to do the SideXSide ride in Ky on the 16th. I know this will be an awsome weekend.
geterdun............

·
Registered
171 Posts
Ever try big rock. My girlfriend and I go out there all the time. Its in Maysville KY. There is over 2000 acres of trailes for all level of riders. I live in IN across the line from Cincinnati. Haspin is actually closer for me but ever since i found Big Rock it has been my new local place. Before that it was haspen though. The nice thing about Big Rock is hardly anyone knows about it. That meens on average there are only about <50 people there compared to Haspen were there are usually 300+ people on a good weekend. Meaning I think Big Rock is a little safer. There are no Jeeps or Buggies allowed at Big Rock. Big Rock Off Road Park - Welcome

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I went to Big Rock one time. To me it's not worth my time, like any other places in Ohio. I would rather make the trip to WV,KY, or TN. Once you have experienced WV, KY, or TN, Ohio is just a waste of time in my honest opinion. I know the very first time I was asked to go to WV, I said why drive 4 to 5 hours to ride a 4 wheeler. I HAVE ATE CROW EVERY SINCE......Come on and join me in eating CROW.....It's worth it..........

·
Registered
171 Posts
I went to Big Rock one time. To me it's not worth my time, like any other places in Ohio. I would rather make the trip to WV,KY, or TN. Once you have experienced WV, KY, or TN, Ohio is just a waste of time in my honest opinion. I know the very first time I was asked to go to WV, I said why drive 4 to 5 hours to ride a 4 wheeler. I HAVE ATE CROW EVERY SINCE......Come on and join me in eating CROW.....It's worth it..........
Sorry you sounded like you were closer. Its only an hour and 45 for me. And yes I think its worth it. I agree though if I had to drive 4 or 5 hours I would go to Evarts or Coal Creek. I love those two places also. Gas prices are keeping me from there lately. 4.65 for diesel is getting old!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Even at 45 min, I still think it's worth the drive and better if you can buddy up. I like to make it a weekend camping and riding with friends. I still have never been to Wayne or some other places Ohio, but will go on a road trip anytime.. I just like the trails and people in WV and KY........

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just posted in that thread. I love that place. I went back in the spring. Wanting to camp this time. Do you know if the public showers are built yet?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heading down to ride the Wagon Wheel trails over Labor Day. Anyone else????? I know we will have 3 to 5 RZRs. I have room in the trailer, but leaving around 4:30 am Thursday night.................

·
Registered
412 Posts
bump for GETERDUN If you have never ridden the Wagon Wheel outlaw trails you don't know what you are missing.The riding is FREE and where we camp it's $5.00 a day to camp and they have 5 showers for the men and 2 for the women.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts