Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Driven one..pretty good machine!

·
Registered
999 Posts
It looks like a Rhino humped an RZR and this is the offspring!!

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks like a Rhino humped an RZR and this is the offspring!!
:rofl3:

:rm_thumbdown:BUT it goes to show that no matter how many Patents©®™ you have...someone's going to tweak it a little and still try to rip your idea off!!:rm_thumbdown:

more like RAZR humped the Rhino!! sorry, But the RAZR's not the Bitch in this situation (in referance to female dog, Not foul language)

·
Registered
763 Posts
no sorry its the product of what happens when the offspring of a rhino and a kymco deficates.well thats my 2 cents.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ehhh..it did alright in the video... I wonder if its a real 800cc?? My whole gripe about what Polaris did was this whole 80cc thing...its a 760cc I didnt see Yamaha calling their Grizzly 660 ATV "Grizzly 700s" I could see if it was 790+cc but 40CC short..maybe it should have been labeled the 750 EFI? It woul;d have been way more accuarate.. This rounding up is starting to get pretty "extreme" Kinda like cars..gettong a 2011 in the middle of 2010.. (but most dont know that actually has to do with derious $$$ when it comes to emissions) I'm not going to highjack this..but thats another sad truth..Just to save $$ on the cost of "Carbon tax" so called...they release a model a half a year early..I'll never forget going to the dealer a few years ago....New years sale..JANUARY 2008..Went to look at this "new" 2008 Chrysler...It already was used with 38 thousand miles? Told the guy..thats cute..its only "officially" a few hours old.....There should be rules..a 2010 is a 2010 not really an 09...I hate that!

·
Registered
301 Posts
I have one and you wouldn't laugh when it showed your stock rzr800 the tail lights. I'm just saying. It's quicker by far than a rzr800...I wouldn't go so far as a newer rzr800ho.

55hp 800efi. It's a Can-Am 800 copy engine. Polaris Hilliard front diff.

I've had mine a few weeks, I've spent my time getting things ready to play. Snorkels/Audio/Lights etc etc. Kinda tough as I have no one to go off. I've just gone off what I learned with my semi-modded Brute I had last.

About all I have done is play time in neighborhood. It'll flat do doughtnuts on dry pavement. Turn the wheel ,lock the rear diff and hit the gas. She'll spin around as long as you want.

I've heard rumors about top speed and I dunno about all that. I can say solid mid 60's GPS. I had it 45mph GPS and it would pull hard from there. Still breaking it in so. It also says it's 1160lb's..Nope. No way. Not that heavy.

The worst thing about it was the stiffness....then again, it has big front and rear sway bars. Mine are gone and it's good deal softer. It needs some quality piggybacks.

Know a guy in canada that has the Can-Am 912 big bore and cams. Bolts right up. Uses a Bomby 800 belt and springs also.

Don't get me wrong, it has its issues. Metal gas tank and sorry ass gas cap.

It's basically a mix of a Rzr/Rhino/Can-Am. It's a bit bigger than a Rzr but smaller than a Rhino.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Now you have to understand what got me into this. $8k would get a nicely used(read beat) 08 rzr. You're on your own with it, have a nice day.

I got this for $7k shipped. 2011 brand new with a 1 yr warranty. If you're scared, then it's not for you. Sometimes you gotta take chances. So far, I'm very impressed with what it actually is. It's built well and runs perfect. I put gas in it and hooked the battery up. Started instantly and purred like a kitten. I did have to assemble some of it but that gave me the chance to really go over it. It's japanese quality hardware not the cheap chinese crap we are used.

·
Registered
517 Posts
They have some at a local Suzuki shop here in Conway, the name on the ones here say DIAMO. I googled it and they have quite a bit of info on a couple sites

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Doesn't look bad to me.. 7k for a brand new one shipped sounds like a good deal. Thats almost 4k less then a stock RZR. That leaves a lot of room for improvements.

·
Banned
5,672 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
They have some at a local Suzuki shop here in Conway, the name on the ones here say DIAMO. I googled it and they have quite a bit of info on a couple sites
I'd appreciated some info on those sites please..:)

Also guys, I'm not hear to bash on the RZR at ALL. I like them.

I joined up here for ideas. There is tons of modding info on this board. Not that they are the same parts but the ideas help.

·
Registered
23 Posts
yeah its cheaper....but it only costs a few more dollars to go first class!if youre worried about 3or4 grand......hell u cant afford it anyway.
will always be a rzr wannabe!
and as far as that tard showing the rzr the taillits on that pos.....i got taillites for ya wannabe!! :camorzr:

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
I have to agree that video was a terrible promotional idea. I wonder how much of that was due to the machine and how much to driver error. Cant you get a better driver so we can see what the machine is really capable?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts