Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as soon as my commander and my 2010 50 inch sell ill be left with a new orange LE 2013 50 inch, am i going to regret this? yes i know it won't do 74 mph but i could care less LOL tired of going through belts, cooking in the cockpit, and i won't even mention the front locker or the clutching. and before it comes up i chose the 50 inch for the trails around here, i do much more of that anything else.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I am more than happy with my 50".
One of the reasons is I see guys in XPs and S es not being able to go in places I can where I mostly ride.

Doug

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
well as soon as my commander and my 2010 50 inch sell ill be left with a new orange LE 2013 50 inch, am i going to regret this? yes i know it won't do 74 mph but i could care less LOL tired of going through belts, cooking in the cockpit, and i won't even mention the front locker or the clutching. and before it comes up i chose the 50 inch for the trails around here, i do much more of that anything else.
I don't get why your selling your 2010 RZR to buy a 2013 50" RZR. However, I hope your able to sell both of your rides quickly. :ride:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't get why your selling your 2010 RZR to buy a 2013 50" RZR. However, I hope your able to sell both of your rides quickly. :ride:
a lot of small changes from 2010 to 2013, and i really like the nuclear sunset orange, and a big thing is the progressive rate springs, it doesent sag with two people in it.:huepfenicon111: and did i mention i like the orange? and thank you sir!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Ummmm. wait a min....

I am considering selling both 570's & buying a Commander 800XT (for girlz) & 1000X (for wife & I) .... Maybe you need to set me straight about Commader ?? :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
read the thread, 50" dont leave home without it, you will see why us 50" owners DONT regret getting them.:) so get out there and hit the trails:)
Frank

1 - 7 of 7 Posts