Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Will you make the PURE "125" on Feb 21-23?

• Sorry but the wife said I had to do the yard.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My mother said it was too dangerous so she wants me to get into "Curling."

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the tool you'll need to make our first event of the series:

1.) Entry Form
2.) Flyer
3.) Course Map
4.) Information (pdf)

These can all be found in: Off-Road Racing - Dirt Racing DESERT RACING - Alta Vista Events - OFF-ROAD & DIRT RACING

However, to make it more convenient, see attached. Download, fill and send in. You're going to have a blast!

Highlights:
Friday - Pre-run from Noon until Midnight
Saturday - Reg & Check-in open 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Saturday - Driver's Meeting 10 a.m.
Saturday - Staging 10:45 a.m.
Saturday - Start 11 am.
Saturday Race length - 4 laps of 30.7 mi. each
Saturday race start: Land Rush style, everyone goes - Dead Engine. Wide starting area. Bring your cameras.

OK no more, you just have to be there to experience it. The show begins February 21-23, 2014 for UTVs/S-X-Ss.

AVE RACING​

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looking forward to another great season racing in California City. If you have ever thought about desert racing this is the series for you to dip your toe in the water. Lou runs a great series in an awesome part of the California Desert. You Do Not need a $40K best in the desert car to run this series. A few safety items and you are good to go. I've raced a stock Rzr S and a stock Rzr XP very successfully in the series over the last three years with no prior race experience. There is a class for the bone stock novice, the sportsman and pro class. Entries are cheap and the camping is free. It doesn't get any better than this. Come out and give it a try, you'll love it

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
I wanted to come out but have a few things to tie up. A good friend is going out there to take pictures of all the racers.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
139 Posts
Great race!! Had a blast.we had some clutch issues and a flat but we will get it dialed for the next one!! Good job Lou...thank you for listening to us driver in regards to the start!!

·
Registered
340 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts

Here is a little video from the race also. Enjoy

Thank you to
Rancho Auto parts
Summers Brothers Axles
Method race wheels
Odyssey battery