Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

441 - 447 of 447 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Mine on the right, my buddies on the left.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Finally got it all completed! The Rigid Adapt 30" lightbar is ridiculous!!! Love the Houser Racing gear I put on it as well. The Method rims with the 30" Carnivores run amazing, and the Stealth Sound bar was PERFECT!

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net
Hey just got a adapt light bar 30 also who built your brackets to mount on roof I have some that are not gonna work cause I don’t want to cut my window so I’m looking for ones like you have any help would be appreciated and how do you like the light bar?

·
Registered
2021 XP 1000 Premium
133 Posts

Finally got it all completed! The Rigid Adapt 30" lightbar is ridiculous!!! Love the Houser Racing gear I put on it as well. The Method rims with the 30" Carnivores run amazing, and the Stealth Sound bar was PERFECT!

Can I get a close up of your rear lights? How did you mount them? Do they hit the roof fin and rattle? I am looking to do the same, but was concerned with clearance.

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 2018 rzr turbo xp dynamix. Cagewrx cage, tusk high clearance A-Arms and trailing arms, bad ass tie rods and radius rods, 5 points harness, walker links, 32x10x15 rockabilly tires on system 3 sb3 wheels. Love this machine.

441 - 447 of 447 Posts