Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
121 - 140 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
I know it’s solid rock and I don’t have a problem with but everyone knows how many idiots there are out there in the world.

It was a completely different situation but I use to ride the old Tellico OHV trails. Loved it there and was shut down by the EPA for the same sorry reason. Ever since then, I’m just more cautious, doesn’t mean I haven’t meandered up that creek a time or two 👍🏻.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Well aware of the 90 degree crossing 👍 The creek bottom is solid rock so there is no silt to wash down stream. You're right though because God forbid it might harm the creek dwelling 3 legged horny toed rock frog population 🙄

Trail 26 was shutdown for a while last year to do reclamation because people kept dropping into the creek to go around a gate onto private land.
Just don’t stack any rocks - as you know a very common sight at windrock … cough, cough, 😳,, 😂. 🤦🏻‍♂️ 🤦🏻‍♂️
Plant Insect Organism Arthropod Font

·
Registered
2019 XP4 Turbo S
470 Posts
If I can figure it out I might bring the big girl. NC does not allow double towing so I have to find another way. She was feeling neglected so I gave her a bath

View attachment 701486
That’s a nice ride and I appreciate the blue line support, but your flag is facing the wrong way. My understanding is the stars alway face forward unless your retreating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
If it was on a military uniform it would be ;)
No. He’s right. Read all about it. However, that’s an off-road rig so you never know if your coming or going, sideways, belly up , belly down - so in my opinion there’s no wrong or right way to display a flag on an off road buggy.. It’s just cool! 😎

·
Registered
2019 XP4 Turbo S
470 Posts
That’s a nice ride and I appreciate the blue line support, but your flag is facing the wrong way. My understanding is the stars alway face forward unless your retreating.

It applies to vehicles as well. Just look at the space shuttle. Yeah I’m being picky and most people don’t realize it or even care they are just wanting to show their patriotism which is good. I’m kinda OCD when it comes to things like this. A backwards flag symbolizes retreat. Forward is advance or attack.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Looking like my trip may be a bit short.
I have always been planning on being there for the whole deal but recently something has come up.
I may have to head north either the night of the 9th or early in the morning on the 10th.

• Sad
Reactions: Turbo_ryan

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Looking like my trip may be a bit short.
I have always been planning on being there for the whole deal but recently something has come up.
I may have to head north either the night of the 9th or early in the morning on the 10th.
Well be there the morning of the 8th. Hopefully you can get all the riding in you can in your time there.

Even if you all who don’t have 35’s wanna hit the good trails you can come trail bash with us lol.

121 - 140 of 158 Posts