Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
If we ever get to ride together or you make it to Madison, I'll bring the goodies.
Now I feel bad. @LinkedXJ came and hung out one day, and I totally forgot to check around for some swag. Next time, @LinkedXJ .
I'm just going to leave this here and see what happens. Already counting down days like it's Christmas so it can't hurt! 😁

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
I’m just going to throw this out here.. For All of you who come out of state or drive a good distance to ride Windrock and the area often, why not grab up a few boarding acres to make it all yours to ride from - Make it your very own personal staging spot 🤷‍♂️

Font Number Document

Plant community Plant Ecoregion Sky Nature

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I’m just going to throw this out here.. For All of you who come out of state or drive a good distance to ride Windrock and the area often, why not grab up a few boarding acres to make it all yours to ride from - Make it your very own personal staging spot 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 700189
View attachment 700192
Once all the kiddos get kicked out of the house we’re gonna seriously plan out moving to anywhere from Corbin KY to Oliver Springs or somewhere in between. Would love to just pull the rzr out of the shop and ride it straight to the trails somewhere

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Its about a 5.5 or so hour drive for me.
I have 2 parks within an hour and a half and dont even consider visiting them anymore.

There are a few other places to ride within a reasonable distance from me but ive never been to them.

I currently have zero issue with the drive to go play down south, i look forward to it every time.
Have done it so many times now, its a piece of cake anymore.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts