Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys, the title says it all. Instead of creating new threads every time we have a daily deal, we're going to put them all in this one. So every time you see this make sure you check it out because you never know what the deal is going to be.

To start it off right I threw together a helmet kit special for today only. I figured with the new law coming into effect, this would be a good way to help you guys out.

This helmet kit retails for $85.00, but today they are only $40.00 each. Check them out on our website using the link below.

Offroad Straight Cord Helmet Kit with Flex Boom & S9 Mic [HK-OFSP-S9] - $40.00 : Rugged Radios: Headsets, Intercoms, 2-Way Racing Radios and Communication for Motorcycles, Offroad, Circle Track, Drag Racing, NASCAR, Police, and more...

·
Registered
749 Posts
Are u guys goin to have deals at the off road show I need a whole 4 seat set up and now cause of the law two helmet kits.... Just trying to decide when to buy

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are u guys goin to have deals at the off road show I need a whole 4 seat set up and now cause of the law two helmet kits.... Just trying to decide when to buy
That's an understatement! We've been planning for the show for a couple months now and are going to have the biggest deals I've ever seen. Make sure to stop by and come see what we're offering. We're going to have hundreds of kits on hand.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Is that plug on this kit universal? Will it fit a PCI Race Radio plug where you normally plug in the head sets? When I bought my RZR it had the PCI Sand Car kit already installed.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Is that plug on this kit universal? Will it fit a PCI Race Radio plug where you normally plug in the head sets? When I bought my RZR it had the PCI Sand Car kit already installed.
Yes, it is the same style plug.
Thanks Rugged, that is a great deal..... I just ordered two......... PCI wants 99.95 each for the same thing.....

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great deal! I see on the rugged website you are offering deals for the more we buy. I need 4 of the helmet headsets, are you offering us rzr forum members even more of a discount for buying multiple? Love my rugged product and want to keep it going with this new helmet law coming out! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Lawdog84 that's a good question. Unfortunately we don't offer them on top of each other. Basically which ever one is the better deal is the one we would go with, which in this case happens to be the deal you see on the website rather your rzrforum discount.
For UTV use I'd recommend this helmet kit right here. It's cheap and really easy to install.
Play Pack Helmet Kit [HELMET-KIT-UTV] - $45.00 : Rugged Radios: Headsets, Intercoms, 2-Way Racing Radios and Communication for Motorcycles, Offroad, Circle Track, Drag Racing, NASCAR, Police, and more...
If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!
Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Any chance of a Christmas Daily Deal for the "660-2P-XL-DSP-50W" or "RZR-660-2P-H41-50W"??? I am a part of a large crew and seem to be one of the last few that doesn't have car to car. The last few of us are waiting for a deal (so we can convince the wives we need them). Thanks!

·
Premium Member
16,003 Posts
Any chance of a Christmas Daily Deal for the "660-2P-XL-DSP-50W" or "RZR-660-2P-H41-50W"??? I am a part of a large crew and seem to be one of the last few that doesn't have car to car. The last few of us are waiting for a deal (so we can convince the wives we need them). Thanks!
hello
if i click on your web site
they are still listed at $85.00 ea
how do i get it for $40.00 ea
thanks

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We will be doing some Christmas specials all throughout December and we are currently offering a store wide sale until December 31rst. Also, if you and your buddies are seriously interested in purchasing some kits together you can shoot me a PM.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey guys
will your radios and intercom 660,s ever be on sale?
Well I can't give away all the details but if you sign up for our email blast on the website, we are going to be running a deal on intercoms during our 12 days of Christmas sale!
If you are looking for a car-to-car intercom package however, right now is the time with the 15% off store wide sale we are running.
Thanks,
Dominick

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
hey guys
Well I can't give away all the details but if you sign up for our email blast on the website, we are going to be running a deal on intercoms during our 12 days of Christmas sale!
If you are looking for a car-to-car intercom package however, right now is the time with the 15% off store wide sale we are running.
Thanks,
Dominick
Great!!! Just ordered the 4 PL 660 intercom kit and now a better sale coming??? ....hmmmm, my luck!! Signing up for the email blast just to see what I could have saved...

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey guys
Thanks,
Dominick
Great!!! Just ordered the 4 PL 660 intercom kit and now a better sale coming??? ....hmmmm, my luck!! Signing up for the email blast just to see what I could have saved...
Oh man your going to make me give away another secret! All I'm going to say is the deal is for a 2p system so don't feel too guilty. ;) But feel free to still sign up for the email blast, don't want to miss out on deals that may be forthcoming!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts