Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slickford,Ky Dryhollow Rd you can park at the bridge.Dryhollow Rd is a gravel road and you take it to you get to a little church that holds 12-15 people, it's small.
behind the church is the trail which will take you into Tenn. And Pickett Forset.
you can also park at dry creek bed before the church.

Part of the land might be private own and some is Pickett Forset a lot of it is old loggin roads

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey Catmostfeard, how long does it take to get there? I'm in LaGrange and would love to find a couple closer spots than Harland and Brimstone to get out and do some day riding.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Catmostfeard, how long does it take to get there? I'm in LaGrange and would love to find a couple closer spots than Harland and Brimstone to get out and do some day riding.
Rwolfe it's about 3 hrs from Crestwood

Have you been to Dirty Trutle Offroad in Bedford,Ky

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey Cat, yea I went out there a few times when it was Bucks Run. It looks like the price has went up a little. I haven't been there with the new owners. Has anything changed?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got back from the Hatflied&Mccoy Trails this weekend and it was muddy wet and flurrys yesterday it was awesome

·
Registered
211 Posts
It's been a few years since I rode Hatfield&McCoy. I remember it being very rocky terain. It beat the crap out of me on my Rincon, but the towns were fun to stop off in. I've been on a hiatus since my son was born 2.5 years ago, but that's done now. I bought my RZR a month or so ago and I've cranked up the heat again.

I sold my 24' enclosed and I'm now looking for another one so I can haul/camp again...know of any for sale locally...priced good?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts