Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RZRForums.net would like to welcome NXS Designs as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please call them directly at 559-312-6312 or post your product questions up here.

·
Premium Member
10,054 Posts
Welcome Matt!
Matt is offering the latest and greatest long travel kits and hubs for the xp1000..more products to be launched..

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
Thanks Frank. Glad I finally made it. Now we need to get my Long Travel Kit and hubs on one of your cars. I was told each moderator would buy one of my products. Lol

·
Administrator
50,470 Posts
Thanks Frank. Glad I finally made it. Now we need to get my Long Travel Kit and hubs on one of your cars. I was told each moderator would buy one of my products. Lol
LOL I am admin Matt ,you need hit up the mods :) J/K pm me some info on them .

·
Premium Member
4,277 Posts
Ok, fine Matt,
Ill let you put hubs and a LT kit on my 1K
and Ill only charge you a modest test fee. :)
Go ahead and send it out, Ill even put it on myself.

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
Sweet Greg, I cant pass that up. Look for the tracking number in your inbox. If you don't see it there check your spam folder. If its not in your spam folder then I don't know what to tell you. Lol. Your car looks nice, but there are a couple of parts that would make it look a little nicer. If you ever have some interest let me know. A candy blue LT kit on that car would be SEMA worthy, Just sayin.....

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
Thanks Deric and swingarm. Feels really good to have such a great product to share with my rzr friends. The kit really came out better than I imagined. I can't wait for some customer reviews.

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
3.5" per side. Your car is beautiful. It should work great with your shocks, especially since the stock WE shocks do extremely well. I'm sure you can adjust your shocks for the added leverage the kit puts on the shocks. It would look amazing.

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
It's also 1.5" out front. You will get new 300M axles with the kit and extremely strong patented ball joints. PM me if you get serious about the kit. Are you running the stock hubs?

·
Administrator
50,470 Posts
It's also 1.5" out front. You will get new 300M axles with the kit and extremely strong patented ball joints. PM me if you get serious about the kit. Are you running the stock hubs?
Thanks , yes I am running stock hubs and 30" ITP Blackwaters tires on No limit wheels .

1 - 20 of 31 Posts