Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Elka has partnered with NXS Designs to make a shock specific to the Long Travel Kit we are producing. As most of you know I am working with Ed to get perfect combinations for the Walker Evans and KINGS for my LT kit. Now Elka has stepped up and offered to make a Stage 5 caliber shock exclusive to NXS.
I will provide details as I get them. This is an exciting new step for NXS in the aftermarket suspension industry. We are also working with FOX Shocks too.
More info to come......

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Dave. There is a long term relationship that goes back quite a ways between the fabricator of my kit and Elka. I'm really excited to meet up with Elka in the desert to do testing. I wish I had a date set. I will keep everyone posted. These shocks will be exclusive for my kit and I'm really excited.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Nice!

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Josh. I really appreciate the support....A LOT! I look forward to getting more info out for you guys on shock options.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Nicely done sir!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Elka > fox and kings.
Can't beat the adjustability and precision when set up for a specific application

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope so. My goal is to offer something for everyone and all styles for a great price.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Matt, let me know if you need a test dummy if you develop any for an 800:beer3:

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You got it Keith. Actually I still have the jigs for the plus 10" kit we used to sell. I will be in touch....

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Sweet, thanks!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Subscribed big time, don't let us down Linger! I been waiting for ELKA to offer a suspension setup! Always loved my Laeger Banshee /ELKA setup in my younger quad racing years.....

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am super glad to hear from all of you guys. I will do my best to deliver the best.

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anyone interested in ordering your Stage 5 Elka's now just send me an email ([email protected]). My first batch will be here THIS WEEK!!!!. I was going to wait til I actually had them to try and pre sell them but it looks like that's not the way it works. I will match or beat ANY pricing from ANYONE. I also have Ed to custom set-up the shocks even after Elka works their magic. This is a HUGE win win for everyone. Pics will be up soon and testing immediately after. Sorry to say but my WE 2.5's will be gone. Lol. As you all may know MSRP is $4279. Any shock order receives special pricing on my Long Travel kit and my Billet Hubs.
Stay Tuned.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts