Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RZRForums.net would like to welcome Nuclear Powersports as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

NUCLEAR POWERSPORTS

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Welcome Nuclear, what do you guys do, sell. Your web site is under construction perhaps you can let us know in a post what all you have to offer.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Flux capacitor and fusion reactor so RZR can time travel?

Anyone have more details on this vendor? What do they do, location , phone number etc?

·
Just kidding!
10,725 Posts
What they do is top secret they just joined the forum to get there name out there to generate more bussiness.Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello everybody and thanks for the warm welcome!

Nuclear Powersports will very soon be dealing in performance ATV, Side-by-Side, Snowmobile, Watercraft, and Motorcycle parts and accessories. We are owned by 2 brothers that have been riding/racing and in the industry since 1982. Yes, we will offer graphics/apparel options as well. We plan on doing a lot of side by stuff.

We're in the process of opening and it was slowed due to a medical emergency. Those photos are indeed our shop. Those were some old photos of how the store was coming after we first got it. It is coming along better now and I will post new photos soon. Those photos of that equipment show our creativity room. We'll be offering vinyl work on a local scale mostly. Since we have the equipment...may as well use it. I am meeting with our distributor reps next week. After that, we'll be open pretty quick. I still need to get my electronics and store fixtures here.

In the future, we plan on opening locations in the Clifton Park, NY and Knoxville, TN areas. NC and FL are also options.

We are located at 79 Margaret Street in downtown Plattsburgh, NY. Our site is not live yet and should be in the next couple weeks. We already have some nice group buys lined up for you guys that we know you will enjoy.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome. We've been reading here for a long time...love the site. We'll be pretty active here as soon as we get up and running. You can count on that.

The Nuclear Powersports Team

·
Registered
2,043 Posts

Nuclear Powersports will very soon be dealing in performance ATV, Side-by-Side, Snowmobile, Watercraft, and Motorcycle parts and accessories. We are owned by 2 brothers that have been riding/racing and in the industry since 1982. Yes, we will offer graphics/apparel options as well. We plan on doing a lot of side by stuff.

We're in the process of opening and it was slowed due to a medical emergency. Those photos are indeed our shop. Those were some old photos of how the store was coming after we first got it. It is coming along better now and I will post new photos soon. Those photos of that equipment show our creativity room. We'll be offering vinyl work on a local scale mostly. Since we have the equipment...may as well use it. I am meeting with our distributor reps next week. After that, we'll be open pretty quick. I still need to get my electronics and store fixtures here.

In the future, we plan on opening locations in the Clifton Park, NY and Knoxville, TN areas. NC and FL are also options.

We are located at 79 Margaret Street in downtown Plattsburgh, NY. Our site is not live yet and should be in the next couple weeks. We already have some nice group buys lined up for you guys that we know you will enjoy.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome. We've been reading here for a long time...love the site. We'll be pretty active here as soon as we get up and running. You can count on that.

Man....you can't tease us with the group buy thing without hinting at what they will be?

·
Registered
4,935 Posts

Thanks for the update.... Plattsburgh, NY is way up there... But anything that is done in the Northeast to help out the RZR scene is good. I look foward to seeing what you have to offer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks! Our site will be live on April 8th. It is being built by company that specializes in Powersports site and will have a huge catalog system. You will be able to search by machine there. We're pretty excited about it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts