1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Geezer with Joey
519 Posts
Paradise RZR is in pending dates and things I don't know! Got to make one

·
Geezer with Joey
519 Posts
Hi All i am putting together another ride up to the copper mine in northern N.M. sometime mid September put your name on the list if you want to go .Frank

1 FJK + 3 rzr-s
2Paradise RZR

·
Administrator
50,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi All i am putting together another ride up to the copper mine in northern N.M. sometime mid September put your name on the list if you want to go .Frank

1 FJK + 3 rzr-s
2 Scotty
3 paradise RZR
4 boondocking fool
5 Mike rosdale motors

·
Administrator
50,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

1 FJK + 3 rzr-s
2 Scotty
3 paradise RZR
4 boondocking fool
5 Mike rosedale motors
6 one way tony

·
Administrator
50,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

1 FJK + 3 rzr-s
2 Scotty
3 paradise RZR
4 boondocking fool
5 Mike rosedale motors
6 one way tony
bump

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
sweet , the rides you put together Frank are the one's I really enjoy going on , these ride's are fast , technical , and downright a BLAST . thanks for all the leg work of putting this together ,

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey Frank, put us down. We'll make it if even for a day ride.

·
Geezer with Joey
519 Posts
Sure anxious to hear dates and location? Will we need transport to trail head? It's a long run for me (alone with the fifth wheel), but I would consider it an honor to do one of these.

·
Administrator
50,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Details Please.
HI we will be riding in the Jemez mountains from the 9th to the 12th of sept. Our camp location will be right off Rt.126,outside of cuba new mexico . look for the RZR forum ride sign on the right hand side of the road as you start down the hill. I will be posting the gps coordinates of the camp site in the next few days. Frank

·
Registered
157 Posts
Details Please.
HI we will be riding in the Jemez mountains from the 9th 12 th of sept. Our camp location will be right off Rt.126,outside of cuba new mexico . look for the RZR forum ride sign on the right hand side of the road as you start down the hill. I will be posting the gps coordinates of the camp site in the next few days. Frank
So just to be clear, that will be Sunday through Wednesday?

Update my iphone was still on august sorry the dates are the 9th to the 12 th of sept. thursday to sunday !!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.