Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Just bought a 2011 RZR-S and loving it. Just been around the neighborhood a lil and Im def ready to get it out on some trails. Gonna spend a lot of time at Carolina Adventure World and in West "By God" Virginia. Im changing over from a quad and think this is gonna be so much better. Hope to see some of you on some rides sometime.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome oreowizard98, fellow Tar Heel! We took our first ride at CAW last weekend, it was fun, may have to go on Monday.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Welcome - We were also down at CAW last Sat. Really nice place to ride. We like PC up in WV also, been going there for years.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hi there Tar Heel.....Welcome to the forum....
Gunny, i have not forgot to ask my Aunt about all them Willis's down east. Lokks like they got a good washing last night and this morning with Earl. Hang in there, i have not forgot

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome - We were also down at CAW last Sat. Really nice place to ride. We like PC up in WV also, been going there for years.
I have a couple of friends that ran up to Hatfield and McCoys and they said it was really good. I hope to go up there with them soon.

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
welcome to the forum. You're gonna love the S

1 - 13 of 13 Posts