Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Uh Oh
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been offered an 860 stroker BB for a pretty low price. This will be a new kit being developed by White Knuckle. I have searched and cannot find the HP numbers on a non boosted BB kit. Anyone know what to expect?

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
So I have been offered an 860 stroker BB for a pretty low price. This will be a new kit being developed by White Knuckle. I have searched and cannot find the HP numbers on a non boosted BB kit. Anyone know what to expect?
it was posted that some of the bb kits were 50 to 70 hp @rear wheels

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
PM ... Ricochet Racing .... he just did a dyno on his 860 ... I think he got the same numbers as Holz ... but there is no core charges on his and it uses the factory S cam ... they are CNC billet parts!

·
Uh Oh
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I already have head work and a a 58mm throttle body. The plan is an 860 with a cam...so I should be looking at 70 rwhp+ :question: BTW White Knuckle will have a kit soon.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
they are getting apx. 70 crank HP with just a S cam ...FYI

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
Holz Posts at 70 hp but I don't know if that is a BB kit
Ours is 787cc (stock 760), so you can call it big bore...just not biggest bore:)
Most of the power is not gained by just going bigger and bigger bore, so we invested more in other parts. We wanted to stay below 800cc for what we do in racing, but also we didn't see any significant benefit to going larger than that other than getting to advertise a big displacement number.

FACT: Our motor will make 70hp at the crank running 92 octane pump fuel, stock air filter/box, and muzzy exhaust.
Stock '09 rzr-s motor is 45hp on the same dyno.
(dyno numbers are worth nothing unless you have a bone-stock machine for a base line to compare actual gain)

Our cam is far more aggressive than 'S' or RZR4 cam, which is why we dont regrind cores because there just isn't enough material for our amount of lift and duration.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Tower Works Fab makes the cylinders for MCX ... Ricochet Racing ... K&T Performance .. just to name a few of the big boys!!

H

·
0 Posts
The picture of the "913" BB Stroker on White Knuckels website is the same picture MCX has been using for awhile for the 900 kit...

·
Uh Oh
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tower Works Fab makes the cylinders for MCX ... Ricochet Racing ... K&T Performance .. just to name a few of the big boys!!
The picture of the "913" BB Stroker on White Knuckels website is the same picture MCX has been using for awhile for the 900 kit...
I was recently told that Eric was making the kits or them...obviously this must be a change, or a change that is coming since one of the first NA kits that Eric is making is going on mine after Sept 7th.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Then they must have copied Tower Works Fab ... they have had the 902 for over a year now!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
That came across wrong .... let me rephrase that ...LOL!!

They must be making one as well now .... Tower Works Fab has had the 902 for over a year!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts