Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is an old post, but was just wondering if the issue was ever resolved, as I'm having the same problem with a 2015 Ranger Crew 900

·
Premium Member
7,458 Posts
I just bought my first RZR, it is a 2015 RZR s 900. It was not running but I thought it to be an easy fix. The problem I am having is no pulse to the left injector, as I confirmed with a noid light. Bought a new ECU off ebay and that did not fix it. Checking wires now. It is not the injector harness as I have cut that off to test wires down to the ECU. I have tested a signal from the pin in the harness from the ECU (green wire) to the injector end and that is good. the blue wire goes to a bundle of red/blue wires and not sure were they all go.

What should I do next or what all can cause the left injector only not to get a pulse?
@dchesnut did you find an answer?

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Dechesnut,
Is it possible that it's got a bad injector? Could he reverse the wires to the injector, if the opposite wire isn't pulsing its that injector.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I'm also have the same issue. No injector pulse driver's side. Any one figure out the issue?
If the other one pulses and they both have 12 volts, it has to be the ECU or the wire from that one to the ECU. I would run a new wire if the harness is that hard to test. A wiring diagram would help too of course.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Dechesnut,
Is it possible that it's got a bad injector? Could he reverse the wires to the injector, if the opposite wire isn't pulsing its that injector.
if he uses a noid light it's not the injector. If the injector coil is open then the voltage wont go thru the injector so to speak so you wont get a pulse. Swapping injectors would be a good test for that, or simply checking for an open circuit across the injector itself.
If you don't have a noid light you can hook a test light to battery positive and probe the wire to the ECU and see if it blinks while cranking/running.
It should have 12 volts to both injectors on one side when cranking/running too.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts