Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 170. Was smoking but running fine, so did a top end rebuild. Now I have no fuel. Compression is good. Reset valve lash, checked timing marks. Have spark. Check vacuum lines for damage. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a 170. Was smoking but running fine, so did a top end rebuild. Now I have no fuel. Compression is good. Reset valve lash, checked timing marks. Have spark. Check vacuum lines for damage. Any other ideas?
[/QUO
Is it the carburated or fuel injected model? With carb models sometimes u have to force gas into carb and to get it running to build enough vacuum to pull the fuel on its own

1 - 3 of 3 Posts